Come and join Maria and Neil, for an evening where we will serenade the soul and body, giving love to ourselves. We will start with a guided meditation, journeying to a place of inner peace within. Once in this deep and blissful state, we will open your awareness to the rhythm of the soul through the sweet melody of our gong bath.
If you've been wishing to feel more relaxed, improve your sleep routine, find a place to process, finding a supportive/non-judgmental gathering where you can feel a sense of belonging, join our circle to connect with other light minded people as we journey together with these powerful ancient tools.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This event is for you. Take the opportunity to connect deeper within yourself, with others and to experience the benefits that comes from working in an intimate group context. The circle is an antidote to modern lifestyles where we have become increasingly isolated, addicted to technology, and disconnected from our bodies, sense of self and each other. Meeting in this sacred way can restore clarity, social intimacy and improve one’s sense of wellbeing, as well as help alleviate anxiety and stress.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Authentic Sharing – bringing awareness to negative attachments in your life, cleansing the emotional blockages.
• Guided Meditation to activate your DNA and Soul's Blueprint
• Sound healing/Gong Bath – A journey taking you deeper within to find answers, peace and space.
• Sacred Cacao Ceremony using one of the highest ceremonial grade Mayan Organic Raw Cacao, channelled by 'The Chocolate Shaman' Keith Wilson. Hand picked, hand peeled (to remove mouldy beans!) and fair trade.
There is something magical about a circle. Geometrically it encompasses more space than any other shape. Within it, one sets out on a journey and returns having never left her/his seat. Whenever we engage in an act of ritual that has been shared throughout time, we are the beneficiary of all the goodness that has come from it. The circle, in and of itself, is imbued with lifetimes of profound wisdom.
We are here to help facilitate a spark within in which you'll be able to connect with your own innate powers, gifts and inner guidance.
Come and let yourself receive, unlock, release and be held in a safe, heart-centred space. A place where you can belong and be treated as if it was your 2nd home.
If you're curious to take your practice further Neil and Maria are here to help guide you on your individual journey. We're in the process of creating packages for anyone wanting to dive deeper into the mystery of life!
For more information about the facilitators check out the discussions section below.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE CACAO CEREMONY
Because of the variety of cacao, which is significantly more potent, and the amount consumed in the ceremonial dose, there are a couple of contraindications to be aware of:
- Prescription Anti-depressants: Those that use MAO inhibitors to treat depression are contraindicated with chocolate. Check your med's to see if this is the case. These tend to be less common nowadays.
- Serious Heart Conditions: cacao increases heart rate and is a vasodilator, so be careful if you have a serious heart condition
- Pregnant or breastfeeding: Go with a lower dose as cacao is a stimulant.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE GONG BATH
- Pregnant (first trimester)
- Tinnitus/Menieres/Epilepsy - Any conditions that could be triggered by sound.
- Metal implants/pins/screws/pacemaker - Can resonate the metal and also change rhythm of the pacemaker.
- Anyone with a serious mental health condition.
PREPARATION REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
You will need to avoid caffeine on the day. We also recommend you to follow a fairly simple and alkaline focused diet the day before, and on the day of the ceremony (including avoiding alcohol).
You’ll also need to arrange a quiet, gentle evening for after the event as symptoms of physical and emotional detoxification can arise unique to each individual.