The Chakra Yoga (200-hour) program includes basic techniques, asana practice, The Chakras, mantra, bhakti (devotion) yoga, anatomy, the 8-limbed path, pranayama and meditation. A focus on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being. The Subtle body, the art and science of teaching and including core yogic concepts toward healing and traditional medicine. In addition to gaining a deep understanding of yoga philosophy and asanas students will have the opportunity to live a complete mindful yogic life style. Together with community building and supported by the lead trainers.
The course is aimed at dedicated students of yoga and aspiring teachers who wish to deepen their understanding of the physical and authentic well being with a holistic approach to yoga.
The first 200-hour module teaches students the fundamental philosophies and practices of yoga.
Students also learn the fundamental philosophies and subtle energy practices of yoga.
* Exploration of Asana - Hatha, Vinyasa & Yin/Restorative
* Chakras, The Vayus, & Nadis - Introduction to the Energy Body
* Bhakti Yoga - The Power and science of Chanting
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Adjustments and Techniques
* Introduction to Pranayama and Breathing techniques
* Yoga Philosophy and Scriptures
* Practice teaching groups and individuals
* Sadhana – developing a personal practice
* Developing your voice as a teacher
* Class planning and creating yoga sequences
During the course, students will be assessed on an ongoing basis. At the end of the course there will be a practical evaluation. On completion of the course and after passing all assessments and exams students will receive their 200hr Yoga Alliance International certification. An in-depth training of quality, offering an illuminating and joyful embodiment of yogic theory, for a transformation, life changing & enhancing experience!
We will meet once a month on a weekend.
5-7 July - Intro weekend
29- 30 - Exam weekend
Includes course tuition, manual, There are no refunds. Payment plans are available.
Everyone is welcome.
Space is limited. Apply today